Sometimes, all you need is a cookie and a French Bulldog...
+ Chocolate Chip Cookies
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
• 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 1 large egg
• 2 large egg yolks
• 1 10-ounce bag bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar and butter; mix on low. Add vanilla, egg and egg yolks and mix until incorporated. Add the flour mixture and mix until a dough forms. Add the chocolate chips; mix to combine.
4. Let dough stand 10 minutes to firm up, then use a small ice cream scoop to drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets, leaving about 3 inches between each cookie.
5. Bake until golden around the edges but soft on top, approximately 10 minutes. Let rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
TAKE a LOOK: