I suppose you think this guacamole is for snacking on during the Super Bowl tonight. Nope, you are so wrong! I'm going to be snacking on this Tomato and Corn Guacamole with lime and sea salt tortilla chips while I'm watching Downton Abbey.
•Tomato and Corn Guacamole •
• 4 avocados
• juice from half of a fresh lime
• 1-2 tablespoons finely diced jalapeno (no seeds)
• 1 teaspoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 large clove of garlic, minced
• 3/4 cup chopped grape tomatoes
• 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• Peel the avocados and scoop the flesh into a medium-sized bowl. Using a metal whisk, smash the avocados until fairly smooth. Add the lime juice, jalapeno, cumin, salt, and garlic and mix gently. Fold in the tomatoes, corn, and cilantro.
TAKE a LOOK: