ROQUEFORT and BUTTERMILK DRESSING
Gourmet | May 1996
• 1/3 cup well-shaken low-fat buttermilk
• 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 ounce (about 2 tablespoons) crumbled Roquefort or other blue cheese
• additional blue cheese for sprinkling
In a blender, blend dressing ingredients until smooth and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over wedges of iceberg lettuce and sprinkle with additional blue cheese and pieces of hot bacon. This recipe makes enough dressing for 4 servings.
Oh... grill a steak, too.